well they are in some way^^ both rule, both are tough, and both seem to be soft on the inside (Cornelia's weakness is Euphie and Olivier seems to.... think of her brother at least XDDD)
I've been wondering . . .are you planning to make some Code Geass fan art? =3 I'm currently hooked to that series and your art is so awesome so if you're gonna make fan art of it, it will be pure awesomeness xD
I may be doing one since the series is kinda interesting^^ but I cannot promise anything since my finals are ahead==; but be patinet!!! I still need to do an Ouran fanart==;
no subject
Date: 2006-12-17 10:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-12-18 01:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-12-18 03:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-12-19 01:03 pm (UTC)I've been wondering . . .are you planning to make some Code Geass fan art? =3 I'm currently hooked to that series and your art is so awesome so if you're gonna make fan art of it, it will be pure awesomeness xD
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*hyper*
no subject
Date: 2006-12-19 06:51 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-12-20 11:56 am (UTC)Omg! Ouran as well xD Yaaaaaaaaaay!